Click on the following links for a PowerPoint slide show previewing each of the tour options:
IFTA was established in 1958 "to promote
an understanding of the nature and use of dwarf fruit trees through
research, education and dissemination of information." In furtherance
of its mission, to be the leading international organization advancing intensive orchard systems, IFTA:
- Conducts an educational conference annually in February.
- Publishes the conference proceedings and additional articles in the quarterly journal Compact Fruit Tree.
- Conducts an annual summer orchard tour in June.
- Sponsors international tree fruit study tours.
- Provides funding support for research projects through the Rootstock Research Fund.